The Travel Card is a modern solution for consumers’ travel needs. It is a unique alternative to taking cash, credit, debit or traveler’s checks.
- Cards are instant issued for immediate use
- A backup card or Companion card is available at the time of purchase allowing the user a second card linked to the same account. Companion cardholder minimum age is 13 years old.
- This card is accepted anywhere Visa/MasterCard/Discover debit cards are accepted, including point-of-sale PIN transactions, signature transactions, participating ATMs and Internationally.
- Reloadable card. Loads can occur from cash deposits made at FNB Bank locations or via direct deposit
- Additional load options exist at participating Western Union locations and online at the cardholder website, www.myprepaidbalance.com.
- Limited reloads – 2 times in a day, 4 times in a week, 10 times in a month
- Customer Service is available for any inquires at the number on the back of the card
- User friendly cardholder website can be accessed at www.myprepaidbalance.com
- Load Value $20 – $3,000
- Maximum Balance $10,000
- Maximum Daily Direct Deposit $5,000
- Maximum Daily Point of Sale $2,500
- ATM Maximum Withdrawal, 3x day/$1,500
- Cash Advance Maximum, 3x day/$1,500
- Age limits for purchase – must be 16 years old to purchase
- Text alerts available (carrier fees may apply)
- May only be sold to FNB customers
*Sources of funds used to purchase the Travel Card must be the equivalent of cash. * Various cardholder fees apply. Please see a Customer Service Representative for details.