An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your account to cover a transaction, but we pay it anyway. We can cover your overdrafts in two different ways:
1. We have standard overdraft practices that come with your account.
2. We also offer overdraft protection plans such as a link to a savings account or a Reserve Line of Credit, which may be less expensive than our standard overdraft practices. To learn more, ask us about these plans.
This notice explains our standard overdraft practices.
STANDARD OVERDRAFT PRACTICES
What are the standard overdraft practices that come with my account?
We do authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions:
- Checks and other transactions made using your checking account number
- Automatic bill payments
We do not authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions unless you ask us to (see below):
- ATM Transactions
- Everyday debit card transactions
We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction. If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined.
FEES CHARGED IF FNB PAYS AN OVERDRAFT
What fees will I be charged if FNB pays my overdraft?
Under our standard overdraft practices:
- We will charge you a fee of up to $30 each time we pay an overdraft.
- We will only charge up to 5 overdraft fees per day.
- No overdraft fees will be charged for items that overdraw your account by $10 or less.
- Also, if your account is overdrawn for 3 or more consecutive days, we will charge an additional $5 per business day up to 15 business days.
PAYMENT OF ATM TRANSACTIONS AND EVERDAY DEBIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
What if I want FNB to authorize and pay overdrafts on my ATM and everyday debit card transactions?
If you also want us to authorize and pay overdrafts on ATM and everyday debit card transactions, call 270-247-1758, visit us at www.thinkfnb.com or complete the form below.
Please mark one:
I want FNB to authorize and pay overdrafts on my ATM and everyday debit card transactions.
I do not want FNB to authorize and pay overdrafts on my ATM and everyday debit card transactions.
By providing your email, you may receive a confirmation email versus a confirmation notice in the mail. For your privacy, your information will only be used for communication about this request and for no other purpose.
Please enter the last 4 digits of each checking or money market account for which you would like FNB to authorize or pay overdrafts.
*Account Numbers (Last 4 digits only)
|Account No.||Confirm Account No.|
* indicates a required field
To opt-in, please print and mail or return to one of our convenient locations.
YOU MAY CHANGE OR REVOKE THIS CONSENT TO PAY AT ANYTIME BY NOTIFYING US